An exciting part of our capital campaign has been a series of small groups in which the details of the campaign are explained and everyone is given a chance to ask any questions they might have. Even more exciting is hearing people tell about how New Venture has changed their lives. Here are just a few of the stories.
- I have never been as connected with any other church as NVCC. I want to get involved and there are so many opportunities.
- NV has not judged us for the things we have done in the past. They just accept us for who we are.
- I don’t have to be dragged to church. It has changed our whole life, how we feel, think and deal with life.
- I was baptized at NV and I am progressing on my journey.
- Coming to NV has helped me become a better husband and father. It is nothing I have done. God is doing it.
- NV has definitely changed my life. I have learned more about the Bible than I have even learned in my life.
- New Venture has put us in a family
- New Venture has helped me regain trust in people in the church. They’re not old and crotchety and I can enjoy his freedom at NV
- NV has changed my life. Our lives were in a wreck and NV was just what we needed.
- I know if I need anything I can call on anyone at NV and I know I will have help. It is my home. This is my family.
- New Venture turned me around. NV taught me you didn’t have to be perfect. I never learned that in church growing up.
What is your story?